Enacted: June 11, 2021
Revised: June 11, 2021
HTI takes all reasonable measures to protect the personal information of customers. HTI uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent unauthorized access, improper use, and disclosure of personal information. For example, when confidential information such as credit card data is transmitted over the Internet, encryption technologies such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) are used.
1. The information posted on this Web site is protected by the laws of various countries and by international treaties. The use of this information (including reproduction, modification, uploading, display, transmission, licensing, and sale) for purposes other than personal use or other uses permitted by law is prohibited without HTI's prior written consent.
2. Software provided on this Web site is the copyrighted material of the respective copyright holders. All provided software must be used in accordance with individual software user license agreements and applicable laws and treaties.
3. The TDK trademark and the names of TDK products mentioned on this Web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of TDK. Other product and company names are the trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
The following are prohibited with respect to the use of this Web site.
1. Any conduct that infringes or may infringe on the property or privacy of any third party or HTI.
2. Any conduct that causes or may cause loss or harm to any third party or HTI.
3. Any conduct that violates or may violate public order or morals.
4. Any criminal act and any conduct that leads to or may lead to a criminal act.
5. Registration of the email address of any third person.
6. Any conduct that constitutes marketing or for-profit activity or is intended as preparation for such activity.
7. Any conduct that impinges on the honor or reputation of any third party or HTI.
8. Any conduct that constitutes or may constitute the use or provision of malicious software such as computer viruses.
9. Any conduct that violates or may violate applicable laws or regulations.
10. Any conduct that HTI determines to be inappropriate.
HTI shall not be responsible for the protection of personal information on Web sites (including the Web sites of both businesses and individuals) to which there are links on this Web site.
As a general policy, HTI does not accept proposals from the public concerning new products, technologies, designs, manufacturing methods, advertising and publicity, or marketing. If you wish to submit a proposal notwithstanding the above policy, all submissions received shall be deemed to have been made subject to the following conditions:
1. HTI shall not be under any duty of confidentiality.
2. HTI shall be under no obligation to investigate, evaluate, or adopt any proposal.
3. HTI shall not be liable to pay any compensation whatsoever to any person who submits a proposal, even in the event HTI adopts a submitted proposal or a similar idea.
1. HTI takes due care with regards to the information posted on the Web site. Nonetheless, HTI makes no warranty concerning the accuracy, validity, reliability, suitability for a particular use, or safety (including termination of function, correction of errors, the absence of computer viruses or other harmful elements on the Web site or servers) of the information on this Web site. HTI shall not be liable for any harm resulting from the use of information on this Web site or the inability to use such information.
2. HTI may without prior notice change the content of this Web site or suspend or terminate its operation. HTI shall not be liable for any harm resulting from any changes to the content of this Web site or from suspension or termination of its operation.
Unless otherwise provided, the interpretation and application of use of this Web site and the conditions for its use shall be governed by the laws of United States of America. Unless otherwise provided, the US District Court shall have original and exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes concerning the use of this Web site.
If you have comments or questions about our Terms and Use, you can contact us at:
40 West Highland Park Drive NE
Hutchinson, MN 55350-9784
Phone: +1 (320) 587-1900